I think I mentioned earlier in my blog about why I chose to cast Lorelei first but just in case I didn't, it was because Layla has much more screen time so i wanted to cast Lorelei an learn from my mistakes for Layla.
For example I chose to put padding in Layla's tail as I had learned from Lorelei that not doing this makes the tail a lot stiffer.
I also properly sealed the mold for the tail this time round o it wasn't as messy as before.
SEE! NO LEAKING!!!
I did the same process for Layla's stripes again which involved painting them into the mold. Once set I then filled in with light blue Silicone.
The tail I had cast I feel was a lot more neater than Lorelei's which will be good for the animation as Lorelei has much less screen time than Layla, therefore I can get away with less neatness on Lorelei.